52/52! Happy New Year!

Well, with this post I have successfully completed my "project 52." Quite an accomplishment, as I'm a really good starter-of-projects, but finishing them has always been a challenge for me! Plus, I had so much fun doing it that I'm going to just keep going with it in 2011. Thanks for peeking at my stuff!

These shots were taken for a creativity challenge at Clickinmoms, titled "off with their heads." My daughter is reading her first "real" book here, so these are special pics to me.
20101230-IMG_0850
20101230-IMG_0846
20101230-IMG_0848

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the story that these photos tell, especially the third one. I arrived at your blog through Shannon Joy's blog. Hope you don't mind that I follow you. I just completed my 365 project in 2010 and I'm going to do a project 52 this year to tone it down a bit. Best of luck to you for another year!

kim k. said...

Congratulations on finishing your project!! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

I LOVE TAMRA!!!

grandmabish said...

I love your photos, especially the christmas ones with the light bokah. have fun with your 365

Post a Comment